Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Look

So I'm attempting to redesign the look of this blog, and so far not finding myself happy with any of the results.  Bare with me while I search for a suitable look.

Also, I'm planning on attending the Vancouver Craft Beer Week this year, being held May 6th- 14th! Unfortunately I probably won't be able to attend the entire festival, so I'm asking around:

If you were to going to Vancouver Craft Beer Week but had to choose between attending the opening ceremonies or the closing ceremonies....which would you choose?!?


Thanks for the input.
Cheers!


I am a Canadian Craft Brewer from VancouverCBW on Vimeo.


Here's another inspiring video I found featuring some top notch American Craft Brewers.  I love this stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Brayden! Nice to see still blogginng.

    I like the new look, but....http://petebrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man and I totally just finished reading this guys book Three Sheets To The Wind. So good! Apparently I didn't even bother to check out his sight. Dummy!

    ReplyDelete